Classroom Expectations and Information
“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
1. BE listening when others are speaking (wait your turn to speak)
2. BE sure to keep your hands, feet, and other objects to yourself at all times.
3. BE prepared for school every day.
4. BE respectful of school, church and personal property.
5. BE positive and know that through Christ you CAN do ANYTHING!
6. BE sure to always give your BEST effort!!
*Verbal Praise *The joy of honoring the Lord!!
*Stickers *Class Parties *Visits to Treasure Box
*Notes sent home
- 1x - Verbal Warning
- 2x - Lose 5 minutes of a privilege (recess, free time, fuzzies, etc.) -Blue Slip
- 3x - Lose 10 minutes of a privilege, AND behavior sentences with a behavior note, that needs to be signed by a parent and returned the next day. Blue Slip
- 4x - Miss ALL of a privilege – Removed from the group - A phone call or Email home, plus “Think About It” paper that needs to be signed by a parent and returned. Blue Slip
- 5x - All of the above and sent to the principal. At this point, a behavior contract may be needed.
3 blue slips in a week = email home to parent
10 in a month = referral to principal and possible behavior contract
15 in a trimester = disqualified for a Citizenship Award